Navneet is in the business of publication of Syllabus based supplementary books for State Board school students in Western India and other Non Syllabus based books for schools across India. Books are the medium of delivering the Content created by the reputed authors. Navneet enjoys Leadership position in Supplementary books having a strong content team of 195 authors. Navneet in 2013-14 has completed the range of books from Standards 1 – 7 for CBSE Board and has started focusing on Marketing in its core States of Gujarat and Maharashtra along with other States.
Navneet is a dominant player in Western India for Supplementary books. Workbooks, Guides and Last Minute Revision form the portfolio for Navneet’s Syllabus based Publication. For the year ended FY14, Publication segment contributed INR 4,751million which is about 55% of Company’s revenue.
What is a Workbook?
Workbooks – to reinforce learning
In order to reinforce learning, Navneet workbooks are used by students as supplementary curriculum materials. Suiting to the needs of students at all levels, they provide with ready and handy materials, for assessing the performance without any external aid.
This effective education tool offers:
- a clear summary of lessons/chapters from textbooks
- key points to read, revise and reinforce concepts
- wide-ranging questions for practice
- sufficient space to write answers
Written by highly competent educationalists and experienced authors, these workbooks are highly recommended by school teachers.
The Workbooks always reflect the latest changes in content and paper pattern as revised by the Board from time to time.
A judicious use of this workbook will not only enable the students to assimilate the subject matter in a systematic way but also generate in them the requisite confidence to face the challenge posed by the examinations.
* Workbooks are available for Std I to X in all prescribed subjects.
What is Smart Workbook?
2. Vikas Smart Workbooks – Success Way to CCE!
For the betterment of students, the education system, especially the examination and evaluation system, has been thoroughly revised by the Government. Navneet strives to bring about these developments in the students' educational material to keep them in line with the new changes.
Vikas Smart Workbooks are based on the Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) - a newly introduced system of evaluation. Meticulous research on the new system has been done before preparing these books for the students.
What do the Vikas Smart Workbooks contain?
1. Thought-provoking questions and various other exercises for Summative Evaluation.
2. Open-book tests and Closed-book tests after every few chapters / lessons.
3. Innovative suggestions on the tools of Formative Evaluation such as oral work (group discussion, role-play), activities, projects, etc. in each chapter / lesson.
4. Many exercises based on values, life skills, etc. for all-round development of the students.
5. Model Question Papers including questions for Oral test for Summative Evaluation.
Each book gives detailed information on the new evaluation system, on the changed learning focus and examination pattern. The Smart Workbooks ensure that the students as well as their parents become fully conversant with the new system.
1. Based on the textbooks
2. Prepared as per the new CCE system
3. Assignments are given, dividing the chapters / lessons into small sections for better understanding of the students. Use the Smart Workbooks to adapt to the new system with confidence!
What is a Digest?
Navneet Digest – ready reference guide
Navneet Digest is a companion for students. It is a single-source book where they can find all what is relevant to textbook lessons or chapters.
Digest in each subject is prepared to cater to the specific need of the students. Each Digest has its student-friendly features to make learning easy and meaningful.
Why Navneet Digest?
- For an independent study
- As a ready reference book
- As a user-friendly educational aid
- For easy and lucid explanation
- A study material well-appreciated by most parents
Digests are meticulously revised and updated to include any change in the syllabus or paper pattern.
The students can use these books to understand the concepts well and to know how to express them effectively. Once they learn the tricks, success is surely theirs!
What is 21 Sets?
4. Most Likely Question Sets – Synonymous with Exam Success for the past 35 years !
Question Paper Sets specially prepared to help students appearing for the Board Exams (X & XII), ' 21 Most Likely Question Sets' could be one book which everyone closely associates with Navneet : those who succeeded in life - with extreme thankfulness; those who are to appear for the Board Exams - with great expectations.
21 Most LikelyQuestion Sets
- Effective skills of writing answers
- Intelligent methods of studying a subject in limited time
- Precise ways of presenting answers
- Prioritising and categorising topics for efficient learning
- Explanation and special tips on each question type.
- Model answers to important questions.
These books are revised and updated regularly to include the latest changes in the syllabi and paper pattern prescribed by the Board.
Children are naturally curious. They are always keen to know more about everything - be it colours, objects or a language .... in fact, anything that catches their fancy. To help satiate this curiosity, Navneet have a treasure trove of beautifully produced books for children.
There are books on a wide range of topics from colouring, drawing, art, craft and magic painting to science topics like planets and the human body. There are exciting range of story books which will give children immense pleasure of reading and also enrich their minds with moral values and enlighten them about the culture.
All the books have been prepared according to the interest, the age and the needs of the child living in the 21st century, who must be aware of the various issues that are part of the modern as well as traditional living.
Navneet plans to keep on adding new books to its popular, existing range. It is Navneet's firm belief that the citizens of tomorrow need to be nurtured well. What could be better than instilling a love for books in them ?
LEARN TODAY. LEAD TOMORROW
A TREASURE TROVE OF CHILDREN'S BOOKS
The general book category will give you an overall view of our presitigious publications which are useful in day-to-day life. These category includes
- Health & Hygiene
- Baby Names
- Tailoring & Embroidery
- Gift, Party, Festivals
- General Knowledge & Quiz
- English Speaking
- Learning Computers
- Books on India